Fall Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
This fall salad, perfect for a light lunch or holiday side, features crisp, juicy apples, dried cranberries, pecans, broccoli and shaved parmesan. Tossed with a maple vinaigrette, it's a perfect lunch or holiday side.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 side servings
- 5 oz mixed greens such as a mix of baby spinach, kale, and chard
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets thinly sliced
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese shaved with a vegetable peeler or knife
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablepoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
Inn a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, mayonnaise, and white wine vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until smooth and emulsified.
Toss the desired amount of dressing with the salad ingredients until well coated.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.9mg